The DV 500 turntable is a William Firebaugh (Well Tempered Lab) designed turntable to facilitate a high performance and stable platform for the Dynavector 507 Tonearm.
- Dual layer acrylic / aluminium sandwich construction.
- Servo Controlled motor with anti vibration mounting.
- “ Zero tolerance” main bearing.
- 0.004 inches Polyester thread belt.
- Predrilled tonearm mounting plate for DV 507 tonearm.
|Nominal speeds:||33/45 RPM|
|Wow & Flutter:||0.03% to 0.04% J.I.S.|
|Rumble:||50db compared to 100HZ tone recorded at a level of 1cm/sec.|
|Output:||RCA L/R Pin|
|Power Supply:||9V DC 1.3A Centre pin positive|
|Dimensions:||650 x 600 x 400 18kg (shipping)|