A75 izlazno je stereo pojačalo ultimativne klase u A klasi, snage 2 x 60 watta.
Inheriting many of the outstanding technology features of the A-250, the A-75 represents a full model change from the A-70, ready to take its place as our ultimate pure class A stereo power amplifier. While reflecting this tradition, the A-75 also implements latest technology such as the ultra low-noise instrumentation amplifier principle realized in a discrete configuration, along with optimized signal input and power amplification stages, resulting in an astonishing 128 dB S/N ratio (at -12 dB gain), surpassing even the formidable earlier Accuphase stereo amplifier lineup.
The output stage of the A-75 features power MOS-FETs renowned for their excellent frequency response, sonic performance, and superior reliability. In the output circuitry, ultra-heavy-gauge edgewise coils with a surface area more than three times larger than conventional units, combined with MOS-FET switches are used in place of relays, to eliminate mechanical contacts and improve long-term reliability. Top-grade materials, sophisticated circuit pattern technology, and various other measures result in low impedance and enable the realization of a damping factor of 1000, which represents a twenty five percent improvement over the A-70.
- Pure Class A stereo power amplifier with outstanding S/N ratio and very high damping factor
- Rated for 60 watts into 8 ohms and 480 watts into 1 ohm
- Power MOS-FETs in 10-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- All signal paths realized with discrete semiconductor components
- Balanced Remote Sensing principle
- MCS+ circuit topology
- Current feedback amplification principle
- Digital power value readout and bar graph voltage indication
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode
- Power output: 60 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo), 240W into 8Ω (mono)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Damping factor: 1000
- Gain: 28 dB
- Input sensitivity: 0.87V
- Signal to noise ratio: 128dB
- Speaker load impedance: 2Ω to 16Ω
- Dimensions: 465 x 238 x 515mm
- Weight: 43.9kg
- Year: 2018