P-4500 početno je stereo izlazno pojačalo u Accuphase programu, snage 2 x 90 watta u AB klasi.
The quest for the optimal power amplifier has just taken another giant leap forward. The P-4500 features an instrumentation amplifier configuration realized with discrete semiconductors in the signal path, triple Darlington 4-parallel complementary push-pull architecture and many other technology advantages. The result is an impressive S/N ratio of 121 dB, rated output of 500 watts into 1 ohm (music signals), and a damping factor of 700. A newly developed output protection circuit can also detect any short-circuiting of the speaker terminals, for complete peace of mind. This power amplifier is the ultimate tool for immersive music enjoyment on the highest level.
- Power amplification stage with 4-parallel complementary push-pull configuration
- Linear output characteristics (90 W / 8 ohms, 180 W / 4 ohms, 360 W / 2 ohms)
- 500 W output into ultra-low impedance load of 1 ohm (music signals)
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- Current feedback topology
- Balanced Remote Sensing
- High damping factor of 700
- Speaker output protection with short-circuit detection
- Highly responsive large peak power meters
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode