Novo za 2022, najmoćnije Accuphase integrirano pojačalo ikada. Dio serije konstruirane za proslavu 50 godina osnivanja slavne tvrtke.
With the new Accuphase E-5000 Precision Integrated Stereo Amplifier, a worthy stereo integrated amplifier is ready to celebrate the 50th birthday of the traditional HiFi forge Accuphase Laboratory inc.
The new Accuphase E-5000 Precision Integrated Stereo Amplifier is supposed to present itself as a high-performance integrated amplifier operating in Class A/B, it even takes the role of a new flagship in this class, but at the same time defines a new model series, according to the Japanese high-end HiFi manufacturer Accuphase Laboratory Inc.
One thing is certain: this new stereo integrated amplifier is a more than worthy system to celebrate the upcoming 50th anniversary of the traditional hi-fi company Accuphase Laboratory Inc. in a fitting manner.
Accuphase E-5000 Precision Integrated Stereo Amplifier – The new flagship on its 50th birthday
Amplifier systems from Accuphase Laboratory Inc. have always been characterized by being among the finest systems of their kind. It is therefore obvious that the developers set themselves particularly high goals when it comes to a round anniversary.
The new Accuphase E-5000 Precision Integrated Stereo Amplifier is therefore supposed to feature all the expertise that has been gathered over the past five decades.
As already described, the Accuphase E-5000 Precision Integrated Stereo Amplifier uses a classic Class AB amplifier stage. We have already mentioned that this is the most powerful amplifier of this class at Accuphase Laboratory Inc. to date, ranking directly below the Accuphase E-800, which, as we know, uses Class A. The description “powerful” can be taken literally here.
And the description “mighty” can be taken literally, as the new Accuphase E-5000 Precision Integrated Stereo Amplifier measures no less than 465 mm in width, 211 mm in height and 502 mm in depth. This means that it weighs in at a considerable 33.8 kg.
The E-5000 is the flagship high-power Class AB integrated amplifier developed to mark Accuphase’s 50-year
anniversary. The preamplifier section features our superior Balanced AAVA volume control, while the power
amplifier section includes an instrumentation amp and power transistors in a five-fold push-pull arrangement
driven in Class AB. These circuits create a balanced circuit from input to output. With its precisely balanced circuits and solidly built output stage, the E-5000 integrated amplifier presents every piece of music in exquisite detail.
- Balanced AAVA volume control
- Highly reliable logic-control signal switching relays
- Ample input connectors (Five line level and two balanced)
- Line level input and output connectors for a recorder
- Individual phase setting for each input
- Stereo signal can be switched to monophonic operation
- Left / right balance control through Balanced AAVA
- Volume attenuator that can instantly reduce sound as low as –20 dB
- Loudness compensator to adjust audible sonic balance
- Tone controls using summing active filters
- Power amplification stage employs instrumentation amplifier principle
- Current feedback amplification circuit topology assures excellent phase characteristics in high range
- Speaker output protection circuit guards against short-circuiting
- Protection circuitry using low impedance, highly reliable MOS-FET switches
- Two massive speaker connectors for output switching and simultaneous output
- Line level and balanced outputs at the preamplifier section support bi-amping connection
- Line level and balanced inputs at the power amp section allow use as a power amplifier
- Dedicated, high-quality headphone amplifier constructed with discrete components
- Two expansion slots for option boards